- me: im so tired, i could collapse into bed and sleep for a year..
- me: gets in bed
- me: how was earth created
- me: who made microwaves
- me: how does the internet even work
- me: i'm hungry
- me: feels bad about something i did 4 years ago
- me: remembers 73 unfinished tasks
- me: too tired to sleep
Watch the Queen of England age through bank notes.
daniel radcliffe looking more like harry potter than when he was harry potter
Today my boyfriend bought a label maker
Don’t hate former versions of yourself
So, I see this kind of thing a lot:
- Wow, I can’t believe I used to like that
- I was such a loser when I was 13
- What was WRONG with me
- I just found some of my writing from the 90s. How embarrassing.
And here’s what I always want to say when people say things like that: You didn’t suck then. Your old writing is nothing to be ashamed of. Your youth is nothing to be ashamed of.
You were a person, and you were younger and knew less than you do now. That’s a good thing. It means you’re still learning.
But your younger self was worthy. Good. Deserves respect. And so do other young people who are similarly young and inexperienced, and who similarly have a lot to learn.
iwasmadeforlovingylvis! you’re always cracking on about being a shameful scene kid. embrace your past you silly willy.
aw c’mon, that totally counts
Is IKEA even real
ikea know what they’re doing.
Knit one row a day for a year, matching the yarn color to the color of the sky that day.